- Dante Network Interface for Two Audio Inputs and Two Audio Outputs
- Inputs and Outputs on Front-Panel RCA Jacks and Stereo 3.5 mm Mini-Jacks
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Converts Two Unbalanced Line-Level Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Unbalanced Line Level
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex™ Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
Coming Soon. Anticipated Ship Date: End of Sept., 2017.
Subscribe to Dante product updates to receive an e-mail when this product begins shipping.