Prescott, AZ, September 28, 2023
As a new member of the Q-SYS Technology Partner Program, RDL is pleased to announce the release of our
“DD-RN SERIES NETWORK AUDIO INTERFACES” plug-in. This plug-in allows you to configure and control RDL’s DD-
RN Series Dante Interfaces from within the Q-SYS environment. It was developed by RDL and is fully vetted and
endorsed by Q-SYS with a Q-SYS Ready badge.
Geno Zaharie, Principal, Alliances & Ecosystem, Q-SYS said, “We are proud to have RDL join our program and work
collaboratively with us on a plugin integration that will enable elevated experiences across our shared customers.”
- Configure and Adjust RDL’s Software Configurable Dante Interfaces within the Q-SYS environment.
- Supports Current RN-Series Software Configurable Endpoint Interfaces.
- Adjust Input Gains, Output Levels, and Enable/Disable Phantom Power.
- Assigned Plug-Ins Generate Model Specific Features.
RDL’s DD-RN Series includes the DD-RN31, DD-RN40 and the DD-RN42 Wall Mounted Bi-Directional Interfaces,
which are available in white, black, and stainless-steel finishes.
- CLICK HERE for additional information on the DD-RN Series Products.
Simply drag-n-drop one plug-in per RDL unit and assign it in the Q-SYS Configuration Window. Now you’re ready to
configure and control the interface’s features such as input gains, output levels, and enable/disable Phantom
Power. Assigned plug-ins automatically generate model-specific control features, making it easy and intuitive to
adjust the settings.
- Plug-In is available for download in Q-SYS Designer – Asset Manager:
- For technical assistance, please contact Technical Support at rdlnet.com.
- For general information visit www.rdlnet.com or contact RDL Sales at 1-800-281-2683.